Madden 10 PS2 league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 10 PS2 league

welcome to the Madden 2010 league

HomeHome  Madden 10 LeaguMadden 10 Leagu  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dump on alc train /CO/RODNEY NEWSER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ALC

Number of posts : 32
NFL Draft Points :
dump on alc train /CO/RODNEY NEWSER Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100dump on alc train /CO/RODNEY NEWSER Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-17

dump on alc train /CO/RODNEY NEWSER Empty
PostSubject: dump on alc train /CO/RODNEY NEWSER   dump on alc train /CO/RODNEY NEWSER Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Rodney look man I man enough to say that I had at least on 5 differnt times try to contact you. Yes you have responded on 2 differnt times and I appreciated but in no way was I trying to throw you under the bus. The fact remain is that people here are trying to dump a lot of shit my way and they happen to chose you because you seems to try to get things straight. Look man all I want to do is play my games and move on I didnt mean to cause you no harm so if you dont mind please accept my apology. That's all I can say sincerely ALC?
Back to top Go down
rodneynewsr

Number of posts : 24
NFL Draft Points :
dump on alc train /CO/RODNEY NEWSER Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100dump on alc train /CO/RODNEY NEWSER Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-17

dump on alc train /CO/RODNEY NEWSER Empty
PostSubject: Re: dump on alc train /CO/RODNEY NEWSER   dump on alc train /CO/RODNEY NEWSER Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:33 pm

no issues dawg---I was never upset dawg---just was wondering about the 4-5 contact thingy...Its all good though--you gave me my whooping, we set..Cya around.
Back to top Go down

dump on alc train /CO/RODNEY NEWSER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 10 PS2 league :: Rules-
Jump to: