Madden 10 PS2 league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 10 PS2 league

welcome to the Madden 2010 league

HomeHome  Madden 10 LeaguMadden 10 Leagu  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broncos Position Changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DenverBroncosFranchise

DenverBroncosFranchise

Number of posts : 41
NFL Draft Points :
Broncos Position Changes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Broncos Position Changes Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-17

Broncos Position Changes Empty
PostSubject: Broncos Position Changes   Broncos Position Changes Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:28 pm

I'd first like to propose a trade to the Colts owner (applesam), which would send Levi Brown (RT) to the Colts for Mario Henderson (LT), who would go to the Broncos. The reason for this trade is simply for depth purposes. Since majority of the draft was simmed, I ended up with three right tackles and one left tackle. The Colts ended up with the exact opposite -- three left tackles, one right tackle. In this deal, both teams send their 3rd string right and let tackles to each other in order to balance the depth of their offensive lines. This leaves both teams with 2 RT's and 2 LT's each instead of 3 RT's and 1 LT and vice versa. This is a fair trade simply for depth purposes.

That being said, here are my depth chart changes:

Ryan Harris --> LT #2 (unless the trade between the Colts and Broncos goes through before the updated rosters, in which case Mario Brown would be number two and Ryan Harris would be number three.)

Ryan Harris --> LG #2 (same as above in the case of a trade between the Colts and Broncos.)

Danny Clark --> LOLB #1
Clint Session --> LOLB #2

Daunta Robinson --> CB #2
Ronde Barber --> CB #3

Tony G --> WR #4
Steven Jackson --> WR #5
Whoever my last (shitty) wide receiver is --> WR #6

That'll do it. Please don't forget the uniform changes either.

Thanks for all this work, ImIt.

-The Broncos cyclops
Back to top Go down
nfromb4

Number of posts : 11
NFL Draft Points :
Broncos Position Changes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Broncos Position Changes Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Broncos Position Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos Position Changes   Broncos Position Changes Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:01 am

how were you able to view your roster and theirs?
Back to top Go down

Broncos Position Changes
Page 1 of 1