Madden 10 PS2 league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 10 PS2 league

welcome to the Madden 2010 league

HomeHome  Madden 10 LeaguMadden 10 Leagu  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW?

Go down 
+2
ImIt008
ALC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ALC

Number of posts : 32
NFL Draft Points :
ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-17

ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW? Empty
PostSubject: ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW?   ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:36 pm

Just a question so I will know how to plan out my schedule for tomorrow? Also will we be using the internet for helping us pick players for our franchise. THANKS ALC
Back to top Go down
ImIt008
Admin
ImIt008

Number of posts : 84
NFL Draft Points :
ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Franchise   ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Yes draft is tommorow and we need to contact everyone and let them know. As for help i would suggest having the madden rosters up
Back to top Go down
salinas49erfan

salinas49erfan

Number of posts : 30
NFL Draft Points :

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW?   ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:44 pm

ill be here for the draft 2marrow
Back to top Go down
beaufortSC24

beaufortSC24

Number of posts : 13
NFL Draft Points :

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW?   ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:07 pm

will be here tommorow after 5:30
Back to top Go down
RedAger

Number of posts : 36
NFL Draft Points :

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW?   ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Dan do you have a franchise file in your locker??
Back to top Go down
DenverBroncosFranchise

DenverBroncosFranchise

Number of posts : 41
NFL Draft Points :

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW?   ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:23 pm

We're going by the updated rosters, right? I don't know if I have the old ones saved anymore.
Back to top Go down
RedAger

Number of posts : 36
NFL Draft Points :

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW?   ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:40 pm

DenverBroncosFranchise wrote:
We're going by the updated rosters, right? I don't know if I have the old ones saved anymore.
This is why I asked if he has a franchise file in his locker with the rosters we are using loaded on it. It would be super helpful. I would guess he is going to put it up
Back to top Go down
ImIt008
Admin
ImIt008

Number of posts : 84
NFL Draft Points :

PostSubject: Franchise   ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:47 pm

RedAger wrote:
DenverBroncosFranchise wrote:
This is why I asked if he has a franchise file in his locker with the rosters we are using loaded on it. It would be super helpful. I would guess he is going to put it up

I`ll upload it tonight because we do not have the very most current rosters because we started before. But you guys have to add me as friend to access the file. (NeedNoInTr0) with the last letter being a zero not an o
Back to top Go down
salinas49erfan

salinas49erfan

Number of posts : 30
NFL Draft Points :

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW?   ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:56 pm

so we all send a friend request on madden rite???to (neednointr0)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW?   ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARE WE STILL GOING TO DO THE DRAFT TOMORROW?
Page 1 of 1