Madden 10 PS2 league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 10 PS2 league

welcome to the Madden 2010 league

HomeHome  Madden 10 LeaguMadden 10 Leagu  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miami dolphins Strandings after first 5 games: 3-2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rodneynewsr

Number of posts : 24
NFL Draft Points :
Miami dolphins Strandings after first 5 games: 3-2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Miami dolphins Strandings after first 5 games: 3-2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-17

Miami dolphins Strandings after first 5 games: 3-2 Empty
PostSubject: Miami dolphins Strandings after first 5 games: 3-2   Miami dolphins Strandings after first 5 games: 3-2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Currently the 'Phins are rocking at 2-2 and STILL WAITING on a response from the JETS....Thus far, my 'Phins have been STEAMROLLED by Buffalo Bills 66-31, lost a squeaker versus ALC's Chargers 25-24, but Miami does get credited for a VICTORY against the NFC opponent ATLANTA FALCONS on the schedule and was awarded victory over Colts after previous owner QUIT down 21-00 in 1st quarter----thus, assuming all stays as is current, I am right NOW at 2-2 officially and will be looking to jump off the first block at 3-2 if I can manage a win versus the JETS if ever the Jets replies to my Miami post on how to contact me for a game whenever. If Jets do not appear, I assume I would be awarded forfeit victory slipping me in as a TOP SECRET 3-2 record and at WORSE CASE scenario being only 2 games out of first in my division--you NEVER KNOW!!!! Anyhoot, I suspect that my results will steadily IMPROVE over the weeks and games forth coming because of playing more regularly and also the improvements I have planned out for the next block of games via trades, cuts, and pickups..

Miami Dolphins:
Loss to Chargers 25-24
Loss to Bills 66-31
Win over COLTS 21-00 (opponent quit 1st quarter)
WIN over Atlanta by default (NFC team)

but waiting on the JETS....

Hoped for position after first 5 games: (or more likely standings atleast):

Pats 5-0
Bills 4-1
Miami(me) 3-2
Jets 0-5 assuming Jets and I do not play soon, if he is still somewhere to be found..

**Also, from weeks #6 through #8 I have a BYE (week 6) , an NFC team so WIN (saints), and a game versus this same JETS that I can not get hold of, so LOOKING LIKE at worse case scenario if Jets does not play me Ill get 2 wins there and 1 more versus Saints for a record of 5-2 after week #8 is all said an done. At that point, Im at worse two games out---and you just never know--an upset here or there and I just might SLIP into a playoff spot.

Weeks #9-#13 (the 3rd Block of games I assume) I got 2 more free wins versus NFC teams in weeks 10 and 11, and play the bills again (Dammmm) and the PATS TWICE in that one block of games...If , only if, I could manage to win 2 of the 3 versus the Pats and Bills there, I would be sitting at 9-3 after week 13. I got 2 likely losses in weeks 14 and 15 versus Dan and RJ, so at best I may be 9-5 GOING into my last two games versus the Texans (who has already DUCKED RJ) and the Steelers....Slip up and get wins there, Ill be all time worse player ever to make the plyoffs--but dancing is dancing Baby---pretty girl, fat girl, ugly girl--if you are DANCING you are definetely BETTER OFF than the punnies watching from sidelines,lol
Back to top Go down

Miami dolphins Strandings after first 5 games: 3-2
Page 1 of 1