Madden 10 PS2 league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 10 PS2 league

welcome to the Madden 2010 league

HomeHome  Madden 10 LeaguMadden 10 Leagu  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

League Rules

Go down 
+6
ALC
RedAger
DenverBroncosFranchise
salinas49erfan
beaufortSC24
ImIt008
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ImIt008
Admin
ImIt008

Number of posts : 84
NFL Draft Points :
League Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100League Rules Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-16

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:48 pm

-5 minute quarters
-No excessive running of clock early on
-No punt/kick block
-No excessive hurry up offense unless behind and attempting to come back
-No quick pass
-No excessive squib kicks or short high kicks unless late in game or you`ve been getting beat bad on returns
-No excessive audibling which means don`t audible a rediculous amount of times each play but you may audible every single play (If wording is confusing just post your confused and i`ll explain it)

If you guys would like to add something post it here and if it needs to be added i`ll edit my post

Last edited by ImIt008 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
beaufortSC24

beaufortSC24

Number of posts : 13
NFL Draft Points :

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:19 am

any chance of limiting squib kicks, they are very annoying

i can understand if there are only a few seconds on the clock, or if you just got burned by a KR touchdown, but not on the opening kickoff

just my opinion, i will deal with it, if i have too
Back to top Go down
ImIt008
Admin
ImIt008

NFL Draft Points :

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:42 am

beaufortSC24 wrote:
any chance of limiting squib kicks, they are very annoying

i can understand if there are only a few seconds on the clock, or if you just got burned by a KR touchdown, but not on the opening kickoff

just my opinion, i will deal with it, if i have too

I will add it because i can tie something else in with that as well
Back to top Go down
beaufortSC24

beaufortSC24

NFL Draft Points :

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:52 am

all-pro, or all-madden?
Back to top Go down
ImIt008
Admin
ImIt008

NFL Draft Points :

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:54 am

We will do all-madden but as you can see from rules theres not gonna be all the hurry up throughout the whole game like people try to do online
Back to top Go down
beaufortSC24

beaufortSC24

NFL Draft Points :

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:52 am

cool
Back to top Go down
salinas49erfan

salinas49erfan

Number of posts : 30
NFL Draft Points :

Registration date : 2010-01-17

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:16 pm

sounds koo
Back to top Go down

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:48 pm

[quote=\"ImIt008\"]-5 minute quarters
-No punt/kick block
-No quick pass
-No excessive squib kicks or short high kicks unless late in game or you`ve been getting beat bad on returns

If you guys would like to add something post it here and if it needs to be added i`ll edit my post[/quote]hold one 1 second no quick pass? ant got nuthin 2 do with no way of cheating r rules some routes r great wit quick hits das how u make people commit 2 sumin like 4 example if im running da ball and my opponent cant stop me, ima keep running until he commit 2 stopping it n play action 2 open up more offense,then id be called a clocker,quick passing can be stoped with buump n run is it so complicated omg!!bump n run,bump n run, people have schemes that they use 2 open up there offense quick passing so they bump n run then use slants as a great combinmation is a great scheme!!!/combination!! then when they bite on slant n pull they saftey down go deep,there i just told u guys a great 3 way combo of plays dan u need 2 step up on sum rules dem guys online must be smackin u wit quick passes omg king

Last edited by kid ra1derx1 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DenverBroncosFranchise

DenverBroncosFranchise

Number of posts : 41
NFL Draft Points :

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Quick passes are fine with me as long as they're being used to exploit the defense and not the game.
Back to top Go down

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:52 pm

ImIt008 wrote:
-5 minute quarters
-No punt/kick block
-No quick pass

If you guys would like to add something post it here and if it needs to be added i`ll edit my post
hold one 1 second no quick pass? ant got nuthin 2 do with no way of cheating r rules some routes r great wit quick hits das how u make people commit 2 sumin like 4 example if im running da ball and my opponent cant stop me, ima keep running until he commit 2 stopping it n play action 2 open up more offense,then id be called a clocker,quick passing can be stoped with buump n run is it so complicated omg!!bump n run,bump n run, people have schemes that they use 2 open up there offense quick passing so they bump n run then use slants as a great combinmation is a great scheme!!!/combination!! then when they bite on slant n pull they saftey down go deep,there i just told u guys a great 3 way combo of plays dan u need 2 step up on sum rules dem guys online must be smackin u wit quick passes omg
Back to top Go down
salinas49erfan

salinas49erfan

NFL Draft Points :

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:18 pm

i agree with imit008 in the rules and about the quick passes that is a cheat
Back to top Go down

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:21 pm

ima quick pass remove me from franchise if u want that ant no cheat u weak if u cryin bout it n cnt s king top it
Back to top Go down
salinas49erfan

salinas49erfan

NFL Draft Points :

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:29 pm

no ones cryin over it bro calm down
Back to top Go down

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:36 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
DenverBroncosFranchise

DenverBroncosFranchise

NFL Draft Points :

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:38 pm

But if you see that someone is bringing eight guys on a blitz and dropping three, you should be able to quick pass. Does that not make sense?
Back to top Go down
salinas49erfan

salinas49erfan

NFL Draft Points :

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:46 pm

yeah it does make sense but there should be a limit on the quick pass tho like not doin everytime
Back to top Go down
DenverBroncosFranchise

DenverBroncosFranchise

NFL Draft Points :

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:52 pm

salinas49erfan wrote:
yeah it does make sense but there should be a limit on the quick pass tho like not doin everytime

I agree and that's why I said earlier I have no problem as long as it is used to exploit the DEFENSE and not the game. There are people who will just snap and throw and have it down good. I don't think that's right. But if you come to the line, see the defense is coming with a zone blitz and that your slot receiver is going to exploit a hole in it, you should be able to throw a quick pass to take advantage. Its not cheating, its defeating your opponent's strategy.
Back to top Go down
salinas49erfan

salinas49erfan

NFL Draft Points :

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:57 pm

i agree with u but if u see that the opponent not blitzin and he keeps doin quick passes well i played sum1 that kept doin the whole game its just not fun if a player doesnt everytime it makes the game sloppy i just think there should be a limit on it or not do it at all
Back to top Go down
DenverBroncosFranchise

DenverBroncosFranchise

NFL Draft Points :

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:05 pm

salinas49erfan wrote:
i agree with u but if u see that the opponent not blitzin and he keeps doin quick passes well i played sum1 that kept doin the whole game its just not fun if a player doesnt everytime it makes the game sloppy i just think there should be a limit on it or not do it at all

That's how I feel too. I think the rule should be revised.
Back to top Go down
ImIt008
Admin
ImIt008

NFL Draft Points :

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:20 pm

kid ra1derx1 wrote:
[quote=\"ImIt008\"]-5 minute quarters
-No punt/kick block
-No quick pass

hold one 1 second no quick pass? ant got nuthin 2 do with no way of cheating r rules some routes r great wit quick hits das how u make people commit 2 sumin like 4 example if im running da ball and my opponent cant stop me, ima keep running until he commit 2 stopping it n play action 2 open up more offense,then id be called a clocker,quick passing can be stoped with buump n run is it so complicated omg!!bump n run,bump n run, people have schemes that they use 2 open up there offense quick passing so they bump n run then use slants as a great combinmation is a great scheme!!!/combination!! then when they bite on slant n pull they saftey down go deep,there i just told u guys a great 3 way combo of plays dan u need 2 step up on sum rules dem guys online must be smackin u wit quick passes omg king[/quote]

For clarification. Clock running is wasting play clock down to a low amount of time not having a drive that consists of many plays and happens to take time. Quick slant is different from quick pass. Quick pass is that streak route and dumping it off when there is no pressure so that is is very very difficult to stop. If you wanta run quick slants all game go for it
Back to top Go down
ImIt008
Admin
ImIt008

NFL Draft Points :

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Franchise   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:22 pm

DenverBroncosFranchise wrote:
salinas49erfan wrote:

That's how I feel too. I think the rule should be revised.

My definiton of quick pass in my last post pretty much revises what you are looking for
Back to top Go down

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:32 am

No quick pass is a dumb rule. Bums can't stop it...good players can.

EA SPORTS ITS IN THE GAME
Back to top Go down
ImIt008
Admin
ImIt008

NFL Draft Points :

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:34 am

applesam wrote:

Bums need it to move the ball. Just like unbump and all that bs.
Back to top Go down

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:14 am

ImIt008 wrote:
applesam wrote:

Bums need it to move the ball. Just like unbump and all that bs.

Yeah well I can stop anything you got, but you can't stop everything I've got. BUM

I lol @ you guys that complain about the quick pass. It has been in the game since '06...and you still haven't found a way to deal with it? Geeze
Back to top Go down
RedAger

Number of posts : 36
NFL Draft Points :

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Don't forget position changes, no WR to TE unless it is like 84 or less speed, no LB to DE/DT is probably where I would keep it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Rules
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next