Madden 10 PS2 league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 10 PS2 league

welcome to the Madden 2010 league

HomeHome  Madden 10 LeaguMadden 10 Leagu  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trade Proposal From the Denver Broncos (Fair and for Depth Purposes)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DenverBroncosFranchise

DenverBroncosFranchise

Number of posts : 41
NFL Draft Points :
Trade Proposal From the Denver Broncos (Fair and for Depth Purposes) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Trade Proposal From the Denver Broncos (Fair and for Depth Purposes) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-17

Trade Proposal From the Denver Broncos (Fair and for Depth Purposes) Empty
PostSubject: Trade Proposal From the Denver Broncos (Fair and for Depth Purposes)   Trade Proposal From the Denver Broncos (Fair and for Depth Purposes) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:31 pm

I'd like to propose a trade to the Colts owner (applesam), which would send Levi Brown (RT) to the Colts for Mario Henderson (LT), who would go to the Broncos. The reason for this trade is simply for depth purposes. Since majority of the draft was simmed, I ended up with three right tackles and one left tackle. The Colts ended up with the exact opposite -- three left tackles, one right tackle. In this deal, both teams send their 3rd string right and let tackles to each other in order to balance the depth of their offensive lines. This leaves both teams with 2 RT's and 2 LT's each instead of 3 RT's and 1 LT and vice versa. This is a fair trade simply for depth purposes.

-The Broncos Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Trade Proposal From the Denver Broncos (Fair and for Depth Purposes) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Proposal From the Denver Broncos (Fair and for Depth Purposes)   Trade Proposal From the Denver Broncos (Fair and for Depth Purposes) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:55 pm

DenverBroncosFranchise wrote:
I'd like to propose a trade to the Colts owner (applesam), which would send Levi Brown (RT) to the Colts for Mario Henderson (LT), who would go to the Broncos. The reason for this trade is simply for depth purposes. Since majority of the draft was simmed, I ended up with three right tackles and one left tackle. The Colts ended up with the exact opposite -- three left tackles, one right tackle. In this deal, both teams send their 3rd string right and let tackles to each other in order to balance the depth of their offensive lines. This leaves both teams with 2 RT's and 2 LT's each instead of 3 RT's and 1 LT and vice versa. This is a fair trade simply for depth purposes.

-The Broncos Very Happy

Fine with me.
Back to top Go down

Trade Proposal From the Denver Broncos (Fair and for Depth Purposes)
Page 1 of 1