Madden 10 PS2 league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 10 PS2 league

welcome to the Madden 2010 league

HomeHome  Madden 10 LeaguMadden 10 Leagu  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Block Power Rankings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ImIt008
Admin
ImIt008

Number of posts : 84
NFL Draft Points :
First Block Power Rankings Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100First Block Power Rankings Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-16

First Block Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: First Block Power Rankings   First Block Power Rankings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:42 pm

1.Titans You can`t argue that this offense has been impressive. Maybe a defense will slow down Rodgers eventually

2.Patriots Brandon Jacobs has proven himself as a great RB. Also with Vick making his first season back memorable who will stop them?

3.Bengals They have shown their authority in games but i think they need to get their int`s under control

4.Chiefs they have been quiet so far and i actually didn`t know they were undefeated but they look to be sneaking up on the top

5.Jaguars Only 1 loss is a great start and i think they are just waiting to make their run

6.Bills One little breakdown has them at 4-1 but i`m sure that will be used as motivation for the rest of the season

7.Broncos Some good showings in games have gotten them a 3-2 record and 2nd in division they are getting hot though

8.Texans Another silent killer in the league at 3-2 they are in 3rd in a great division as they fight for wild card

9.Dolphins The owner always doubting himself finds his team at 3-2 and looking good

10.Steelers Change in ownership through 1st block could be waht the Steel City needed as they are now 3-2 and looking good

11.Browns At 2-3 they are figuring out their offense and will look to improve in 2nd block

12.Raiders I really haven`t seen much about these guys but i know they had tight games with the Broncos and Chiefs which means they are right there they just need to finish

13.Colts Change in ownership was a great move for the Colts as well as they look to take the league by surprise

14.Chargers At 1-4 i still think the Chargers have a few tricks up their sleeve that they are waiting to pull

15.Ravens A rough start but they are improving rapidly and look to figure thing out

16.Jets Peyton has got to be disappointed here. He needs some help from his D but it`s still early in the season and nothing is decided yet
Back to top Go down
superstar3

superstar3

Number of posts : 27
NFL Draft Points :
First Block Power Rankings Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100First Block Power Rankings Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: First Block Power Rankings   First Block Power Rankings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:57 pm

ImIt008 wrote:

[b]11.Browns
At 2-3 they are figuring out their offense and will look to improve in 2nd block

Lol my team sucks, we are now 5-3 just in case you idiots weren't counting

Last edited by superstar3 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DenverBroncosFranchise

DenverBroncosFranchise

Number of posts : 41
NFL Draft Points :

Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: First Block Power Rankings   First Block Power Rankings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Nice to see that I rank the highest among 3-2 teams. Even though I am now 4-2. pirat

-The Broncos. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Block Power Rankings   First Block Power Rankings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Block Power Rankings
Page 1 of 1